Sunday, December 28, 2008

Venice Italy Set #1

So this scanner takes a while! And I've discovered that the negatives do come out a little grainy. I could set the resolution higher but than it takes even longer. Most of the pics are pretty good in low resolution so I have left them alone.

These are some pics of Venice Italy. I have more. I'm just giving up for the night. So this is what I have so far. We only spent the day in Venice. It is beautiful and it is amazing to be surrounded by such antiquity, however, the city does have a certain odor about it. I would go back in a heartbeat though! It was truly magnificent!

Click to play Venice
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comments:

char said...

Some of your pics look like post cards. That's cool!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya