Sunday, March 21, 2010

Toby Mac/Skillet 365-3-21

This evening Jourdyn and I joined our friends, Tammy, Nick, Dawn, Larry, Adam, Traci, Nichole and Katie at the Toby Mac and Skillet Awake Tour.  Also there was Julie and Bro, our friends Andrea, Kevin, Taylor and Alex and Austin, although they all had different seats. 

Hands down! This was the best concert I have ever been too! Skillet's pyrotechnics were phenomenal and Toby Mac really made the room feel like a living room jam session! It was fantastical! I, of course, took tons of video and pictures and almost not of it turned out because of the sound and lighting! That's okay though it was still great!

Before hand our group that came together went to Pizza Papalis for dinner! I soooooo cheated on my diet! But oh well, it tasted sooooo good! We'll see how bad it is in the morning!

This is my pic of the day - it's Toby Mac. 

2 comments:

char said...

That looks really cool! Glad u had fun!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

What fun times. Jim wants to go to another play this week.. 12 angry men - sometime week after Easter

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya