Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gethsemane

I'm preaching this weekend. I've been working on my sermon. This is my first attempt at filling in during a series.  Our current series is the Road to the Cross. My part in the story-telling is the Garden of Gethsemane.  Over the past month, I can't believe how much I have learned about this moment in Christ's life. 

I'm still nervous.  I'm excited as well.  My class right now is a little time consuming and I am already seeing how I am going to have to cut back in things that I have been doing.  But I know that it is God who has put me here and it's Him alone that will sustain me. 

I'll be videotaped again and put on our website. The good news is I weigh nearly 20 lbs lighter than last time. I hope by Sunday I can 25 lbs. 

I am going to try to get back on top of the picture a day thing.  I have been quite a slacker lately! I apologize! I just haven't been carrying my camera as much.  And I constantly forget that my phone has a camera!

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

You did good - less figetting - and it is natural for moith to dry - so water was a good idea.. Great message and moving to the spirit.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya