Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Nadine!

Two for one pics of the day! Rowan was sleeping last night on the couch and Jourdyn snapped this picture of him.  He is definitely an Al Bundy sleeper - legs wide open, often hand tucked in his pants.  He's such a sweetie.
Today is Nadine's 6th birthday! So this morning before school we snuck this picture in.  Because of fog there was a two hour delay, so we had a lazy morning.  After school, we had visitors come over unexpectedly. Char and Jason stopped by for a quick visit.  THat was very nice! She's one of my very best friends and I feel like I don't get to see her enough anymore!
Julie, Brodie, Curt and Tatum came over for dinner and cake! Nadine picked the meal. We had hot dogs and Macaroni n Cheese.  (I've stopped my diet for the weekend! I will start back up on Monday!)  Nadine got a lot of littlest pet shop toys, a barbie pet vet and new furniture and people for her dollhouse!  I think she had a great day!

I can't believe how quickly they are all growing.  Jourdyn will be 13 in just a couple of weeks! AMAZING!!!

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Amazing is a good word.. you are still 10....love ya mom

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya