Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Maumee Bay Walk

The weather has been so beautiful over the past couple of days.  Today, my friend, Tina and I went for a walk out at Maumee Bay State Park.  It made for a wonderful picture-of-the-day.  For the most part the water was open but there were patches of ice and the ice near shore.  The sun was really warm! So glad spring is nearly here. 

My Spiritual formation class began yesterday.  I have completed all the necessary paperwork for the Air Force. I'm now just awaiting the next step - security clearance and MEPS. 

Jourdyn started Track & Field yesterday! They are conditioning this week and next week will begin working on who will do what.  We've asked her to try everything, including pole vaulting! So we'll see where she ends up!

2 comments:

J said...

Lovely!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

busy as always-- try everything Jourdayn so you do not have regreats love ya

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya