Thursday, March 4, 2010

Air Force Update

Tuesday night, Rob and I met with the Air Force Chaplain Recruiter.  We spent two hours at Bob Evans with him.  Unfortunately, we had already eaten dinner before we went so we had hot tea, while he ate his dinner. It all worked out though. 

I am officially a pre-qualified Air Force Chaplain Candidate.  I have begun the next step, which is a boat-load of paperwork.  After that I will be going for my MEPS testing, I believe in Cleveland.  The goal is to spend this summer training, however it's long shot because there is so much that has to be done before then that we might not make it.  Pray that we do though.  Right now, I foresee a tie-up with my medical records.  Please pray that it goes smoothly and quickly!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh how cool! My hubby is a Physician Recruiter in the AF, he also recruits clergy as well. We lived in Columbus, OH for 3 years and he worked at the MEPS, there. He recruits in the South now, of course. But we probably know your recruiter.

Good luck, as we know all it entails. If it's meant to be, the Lord will open all the right doors! :)

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Loving you - go to facebook Barbara Childers - great Godly lady and just loves alot....

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya