Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rowan's Four Today

I cannot believe that it was four years ago today that my baby boy was put in my arms for the first time! I praise God for him everyday - having those memories of the week spent wondering if he would make it.  He is definitely a gift and a treasure!

He loves to have Happy Birthday sang to him.  Before bed tonight I had to sing it a couple of more times.  Aunt Julie came over for cake and opening presents.  She gave him a new Cars movie, since his has really seen better days.  She also gave him a slinky! And boy, does he think that's a neat thing.

Grandpa Krempa gave him monster trucks and a gift card! This is Rowan's newest infatuation! He LOVES monster trucks! In fact, mommy and daddy gave him little monster trucks to open as well. Our gift to him though is happening next weekend.  Rob is taking him to the Monster Truck Jam at the new arena! Rowan doesn't understand what we mean by seeing them in real life.  But oh my goodness, next Sunday he is going to flip! I can't wait!!!!

At the end of the pictures is a video of Nadine and Rowan dancing! Nadine is such a ham. She came up with this whole dance herself.  I recorded it three different times and each time she stuck pretty well to the choreography she had chosen! My pic of the day is of course, Rowan and I this morning before we headed out to church!

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Looks like great day Rowan - we love you - hope you get our card today! NAdine you are next and card is in with rowan's x0x0x0

char said...

Nadine dances like her mommy...how cute. Where did Rowan get that break dancing from? I'm glad Rowan had a nice birthday. Tomorrow is Cody's birthday.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya