Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The partial new me...

Okay so this is my pic of the day and I'm done labeling them because I can't keep track of the numbers....just know that it's my picture of the day!

This is a picture of me today! I have lost 18.2 lbs so far! I took this picture and I cannot believe how young I look! It's kinda crazy! I still have at least 20 more to go before I meet my goal! But I wanted to give you an update!

Another update: Rob and I are meeting with the Air Force Chaplain Recruiter this evening. I feel anxious, nervous, excited and scared to death all at the same time! I also feel special since he flew up here from Georgia to meet me! Wish me luck and be praying!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the weight loss! Keep it up you are looking good!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Praying as alwaysa and you look beautiful.. Mom

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Think it did not go thru - prayins as always and you are gorgeous....

char said...

U look GREAT! What happen with the Air Force?????

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya