Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Voiceless

I have been since this past weekend pretty much voiceless! I don't really feel sick. My throat doesn't hurt. I just have no voice and a cough. Today is the fifth day. I think I may call my doc this morning and see what he wants me to do.

Besides that there hasn't been much going on. I had a meeting with Jourdyn's GT teacher on Monday to discuss why it is that my above average kid is only operating at a below average rate! We didn't really come to any conclusions but it was nice to talk to her about it and realize that Jourdyn isn't the only one going through it.

Yesterday, Charlene started her new tattoo, so I went and sat with her a bit while she got it done. It's a tribute to her mom. You can find pics on her blog.

The kids are anxious for the birthday's to begin. And begin they do on Saturday! We are having a small party for Nadine and Rowan on Sunday with just a few people. Jourdyn is not having a family party this year. She opted for the friends party. So on her birthday she will be having a party, to which she has no clue what will be happening, only that she is having one. It has been fun planning that surprise! She has 20 days until the party and already can't stand that she doesn't know something!

We've told her that it's Chuck E Cheeses, the Zoo, the library, she just can't stand the fact that she doesn't know! :)

1 comments:

Julie said...

Fun, fun! It's got to be driving her insane that she doesn't know what it is! See you Sunday!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya