Saturday, March 14, 2009

Youth-2-Youth Lock-in

Last I chaperoned Jourdyn's Youth-2-Youth Lock-in at her school. This was one event at the beginning of the school year that I knew I was signing up for. America's Pride was going to be there. And when I was in 7th grade I attended the same thing at my junior high school. I remember it fondly and was excited to see what they were doing today.

There were very few parents that braved the whole night! Mostly over-protective 6th grade moms and dads! But I was one of them and although I was tired, I really enjoyed going! Some of the skits were the same and just as powerful and relevant! I was blown away by some of the talent that exists on this generations America's Pride.

It was a fun time and Jourdyn didn't ignore me all night long!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Y2Y Lock-In
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! Glad you weren't ignored, your relationship is very important at this stage in her life!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya