Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Happy St. Pat's Day
Myspace 2.0 layouts






Jourdyn had a band concert last night! It was one of those "Hey mom I have a band concert tomorrow night" events. It went well. I have one issue as a alto sax player she is not up front so without stadium seating there is no seeing her. And she is also the only girl in her section. (I think this might play into why she so often wants to switch to flute.)

She is going to hopefully be taking summer lessons with her band teacher on top of her lessons with Miss Youngblood. I am going to be looking for a music camp that she can go to either this summer or next. I have no clue where to begin looking but I think that she would enjoy it.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Winter Band Concert
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Nadine is very excited about St. Patrick's day! I was told this morning to quick get her clothes that must be all green because she's gonna see a leprechaun!

2 comments:

char said...

She looks so cute!!

char said...

Great Job Jourdyn!!! I love the end when 6th, 7th and 8th were playing all together. It made me want to get up and dance!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya