Thursday, March 26, 2009

Down with the Sickness

Okay, so for about a month I have been battling a sinus infection. I thought it was taken care of and this week it has snuck back up on me. I've been vomiting because of the mucus drainage, feverish, sore throat, ear aches, body achy, just everything has hit me. So I went to the docs today, and my severe sinus infection was only worsened by the previous doctors prescribing only amoxicilin and that irritating the infection instead of healing it. So now my sinus infection is spreading into my chest and has weakened me enough to cause a secondary infection----strep! Yeah!!! Good news, you may ask! I've lost 11 pounds since March 5th!

I have started a new round of antibiotics and Nadine and Rowan have started some too! Because they most likely have strep or will get sick in the next few days. So the doc is sanitizing the house. If Rob and Jourdyn begin to show signs than he will call them in prescriptions. But he thought that the little ones were a necessity since they spend all day with me, sharing drinks, giving kisses, and hugs, etc.

So pray that this leaves my house because I am NOT down with the sickness!

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

turn off the furnace - open the windows and go away for a few hours. Come home shut up start furnance and go away a few hours. Shopping and dinner are good for a few hours. Jim doing ok - tired and weak.

Julie said...

Time to break out the Lysol..... Mom's suggestion is good as well. We're not down with this sickness being in your household either (but it is some pretty good music... just wish they had written better lyrics - LOL!)Did I mention that Bro's graduation gift from Mom is a trip to Cobo to see them w/ Killswitch Engage?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya