Thursday, September 18, 2008

Orientation

Today, I had orientation at Catawba Island Club. I will start work this Sunday with training for a couple of hours. But this coming Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday I will have to work. Rob will be on second shift so I will have to use my super-mom powers to make this happen smoothly. After this week I will just work Fridays and Saturdays. We just have to get through the training time.

It's quite scary! I haven't worked since right before Nadine was born. I am really praying that God give me the strength to be able to do everything I need to do, especially with school and the kids.

We had some missionaries come to church tonight from Papua New Guinnea, Jeff & Suzanne Myers. They were very encouraging and seem to be on fire for God. I am going to add their blog to my list at the right.

1 comments:

char said...

U Can DO IT! Good Luck!!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya