Thursday, September 11, 2008

I have a JOB!!!

Tomorrow, Jourdyn and I, along with Amanda C. and 44 other gals will be heading down to Columbus tomorrow for the RevolveTour! We are excited!!!! Jourdyn gets out of school early! And gets a "mom and me" weekend!

I have never heard anything back from the company that I had interviewed with a while back. But Rob and I decided that I should just go back to work part time at a previous employer. So I am going to return to work at Catawba Island Club (CIC). Just part time. I loved working there before and the money was good. Several people that work their commute from Oregon because the money is good enough to do that. So I am going to try it and see how it goes.

I haven't had paid position for 4 1/2 years. Now that the reality is sitting in that I'm going back to work...it is really weird. Rob says I'm bummed because my endless summer has ended! Not so, really. I have school and everything I do voluntary. So I haven't been doing nothing for 4 years. Plus I did squeeze out two kids in that time frame. :)

1 comments:

Julie said...

Yeay! Just remember to allow time for each kid & yourself, and the time with the hubby too! Have fun at Revolve & drive safe!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya