Monday, September 29, 2008

I Survived

Well, I survived the week and weekend! This past week I started back to work. Last Sunday, I worked in the afternoon. I then worked Wednesday through Sunday every night on top of school and the kids and the dog show and praise team on Sunday. And to top it off Rob was also on 2nd shift so I had to find sitters for each night. It was just a very busy week! And I survived!!! Training is done and now I can go to my Friday/Saturday schedule.

Funny thing happened yesterday. As I was waiting in my car for a few minutes before heading into work. I was facing the marina and a really neat raked out chopper, white with red flames turns into the condo drive. The guy was wearing all black and the woman on the back white leather pants and a jacket with a white bandana. There was a Ford F-150 on their butt, probably within 15 feet of the bike. The girl looks back and then looks forward and slowly lifts the back of her jacket. Only to display her bare behind. Her leather pants were in fact, white leather chaps that she chose to sport with only a white thong!!!!

I immediately called Rob and said, I am kidding you not, you are not gonna believe what I just saw. This is at Catawba Island Club - ritzy, straight talk yacht club and she's sportin' a bare butt on a bike. It was quite hilarious. I thought maybe they didn't live there and were just Sunday driving, however, Krissy (co-worker) says she sees the bike all the time back in the condos. Funny! Funny! Now everytime I see a skinny woman in the club, I'm gonna wonder if it was her!

3 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Way to go Mia and I got in but trouble getting this in

Julie said...

LOL! That's hilarious! Love ya!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

I knew mIa's comment was in the wrong place... Like the butt story.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya