Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Exciting stuff...

..well at least for me!


First off, I finally got my scruffy hair fixed today!

Jayme cut off a lot of hair. The other girls in the salon just stood their staring because it was a dramatic difference and a lot of hair on the ground! But I love it!!!

This evening we had some ministry meetings at church. There are lots of exciting things happening because of our new building and some changes in leadership. And the BIG NEWS is that I am going to be teaching a Young Adult Sunday School class starting in October. Exciting! But also scary!!! I'll keep you posted on this! We have not had a young adult class for a really long time. So I am hoping to reach people my age-ish and younger! There are lots of us in the church!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Luv the new do! Very exciting about teaching the class - will be praying for you! Kiss those kids for me & tell the hubby I said "Hi". See ya sis!

Julie said...

Luv the new do! Very exciting about teaching the class - will be praying for you! Kiss those kids for me & tell the hubby I said "Hi". See ya sis!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

You'll do great - keep on track..

char said...

I'm always the last to know! I love your new hair do!!! Told ya it would look awesome on ya. That's great news on the class. Good Luck!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya