Sunday, December 9, 2007

Women's Christmas Celebration

Last night I had my Women of Hope Christmas Celebration! We have been planning for this for several months! And it all came together last night for one God-filled Christ-centered awesome event. It was so evident that the Holy Spirit had joined us right there in the Oregon Room at St. Charles Hospital. It was wonderful!!!!

My family was there: Jourdyn, Julie, Maryann, Connie and Crystie and Connie even brought two friends! It was great to have them all there with me!!! They all mean more than words could say to me. Also all my church family was there! All my ladies, as I call them!!!! Karen Alexander-Doyel came and spoke for us. She is such an inspiration and a miracle! A reminder that we serve an Awesome, loving, faithful God! Check out The Women of Hope blog for more pics of the evening!

I have to brag on my girls for a minute - this evening and everything else that I do in Women's Minsitries would not be possible without my good friends and sisters, Lin, Tammy, Melanie and Tracy. I am so blessed to have them!

The Brush Wellman Christmas party was yesterday, as well. I didn't go. But Rob took the kids to kids party! Rowan got a remote control jeep that doesn't work. And you should have seen him throw a fit when it wouldn't move! We are going to take it back for an exchange. Nadine got a Hide-n-seek Hayley doll. She hasn't been able to play with it yet! One because of her attitude and two because of batteries. Jourdyn got $20. She's excited! I think I'm gonna take her to Good News Christian Bookstore so she can get some new books!

And of course, we didn't go to the Adult dinner last night! Rob worked and I had my party!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get to see pic and glad God bleesed.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya