Tuesday, December 25, 2007

More Christmas Pictures!

You may recognize these coats - but probably not - my grandma, Bernadine made this for my brother or me - either way, I wore them as a young child and now my little ones can wear them. Julie and Brodie! This is a good pic of them - it's a little fuzzier than I thought it would be. But still good.
Tate has been in the house since it is soooo cold! Rowan loves him to death! He follows him around and sits with him.

We finished off our Christmas day with going to see National Treasure Book of Secrets with Julie and Brodie! What an excellent movie!!! Narnia - Prince Caspian comes out next summer!!! Jourdyn is excited! I'll have some extra reading to do in the coming months before I decide if she can see it.
UPDATE: It just occurred to me that many of you have never been introduced to Tate! Tate is a Hungarian Pointer - or technical name a "Vizsla" He's an upland bird hunter - or at least he's supposed to be (he does like to chase rabbits though) - He is about 5 1/2 years old. He is prematurely graying. They live between 15-18 years. Medium size dog - He weighs about 50 pounds soaking wet - yet he is tall. So he is very thin (not greyhound thin just boney) - we are constantly accused of not feeding him. However, he eats and eats some more! He's a great dog - he believes he is a lap dog. But he is a lover and loves attention! And yes, I have some kind of weird fettish for unusual dogs! Not as bad as Charlene though - she just got her third monkey for Christmas! I'll have to post some pics of her babies! I stick with domesticated pets! She goes for the exotic! Oh this is the infamous dog that got Rob a warrant for his arrest back in Sept. (Check back in archives - I think I blogged about it)

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya