Saturday, December 15, 2007

Biblical Theology (Check)

Last Friday was the final day for my Biblical Theology class! It has been really taxing on me! Six weeks of taking all the things I thought I knew about the Bible and God's revelation and either modifying that or just having to chuck it out the window of my mind! This is a really hard thing to do and I thought I would never make it!

My Prof was at the beginning what I thought of as "a little of his rocker." I believe alot of what he was saying was to get me to think in a new way. And a lot of it was just what he believed to be the truth about the Bible. Either way - I learned so much and have grown in ways that I never thought imaginable. I don't know my final grade yet - but I did get an A- on my final exam essay! I had taken a completely unique approach to the essay - and he liked it!!!!

My final Bible Study I had written on I Samuel 1 and Hannah. I received a B- on that study because of not using good resources! :) I don't agree with that but oh well. So I am going to probably get a B in the class. I'll let you know when I hear for sure!

Also Rob and I have sat down and figured out when we will be going to Idaho this summer! JUNE 27 - JULY 13, of course there will be drive time included in that so we won't get to Idaho until the 30th and we would leave the 10th. But we are driving out and have to make lots of plans for things to do.

The kids and I are going to fly out hopefully in February after we get our income tax return but worst case scenario it will be over spring break which Good Friday through the following weekend. That is when we would be able to come for the longest time, instead of just a long weekend. Plus that would be a great Birthday present for all my kids! Since they are the 7th, 11th and 23rd of March. And Jourdyn told me this past week - rather proudly - that her birthday was on a VERY special day this year! The day of Christ's resurrection! She's excited!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas is special and must be attache to the most important reason for Christmas and that is Easter!!!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya