Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Plans

Well, Christmas is here! Today, Sunday we are having Christmas dinner with Dad, Julie and Brodie. We are having ham, keilbasa, pierogies, yams, candied carrots, green bean casserole and apple pie a la mode. Afterwards we will open our gifts to each other! I'll post pics later.

Tomorrow, we will go to Rob's mom's house. Jourdyn and I will be going to Toledo Hospital to visit with people who are sick. We must go see Norm Schultz, who is very ill. Please pray for him, he is my sister-in-law, Joy's dad. But while there we are going to take candy canes and Christmas wishes to any one that we are able to. I am also taking blankets to the NICU. At 10 pm we have Christmas eve service at church.

Christmas morning, we are opening the kids gifts from mom and Jim and John and Barb. The kids also earned money to buy each other small gifts. So they will open those. Rob and I have stuck to our plans. I am writing each of my kids Christmas letters that they will open that morning. We will watch the parade together and at noon, Melissa, Tom and Isabella will be coming over for lunch. Later, we are going to the movies with Julie and Brodie to see National Treasure: book of secrets.

I think that about wraps it up.

1 comments:

Charlene and Len Zarko said...

Merry Christmas from Charlene and Len!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya