Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sleepy Head

Okay, so we spend hundreds of dollars for beds, mattresses, sheets, blankets, pillows, etc. And what do the kids do - they sleep underneath the bunk beds they have in their rooms! Kinda like buying a gift in a box, they don't care about the gift but the box is the greatest thing in the world!
I received my final grade today in my Biblical Theology class! I was thinking a B because the prof had given me a B- on my second Lectio-Divina Bible Study. But I got on A-!!!!! YEAH!!!! This means I have maintained my 4.0! (An important goal that I have!!!) And I thought for sure that I had already blown it - in the third class!!!!


I have also cancelled my Y membership! The prices kept going up and besides that you couldn't tell that I had one because I didn't hardly use it! But I have joined Lifestyles again! I had the membership years and years ago! (like 7) and I went today for the first time! It was tiring and I thought I was going to die! But I do feel great now! I'm excited because Crystie, Evalee, Judi, Michelle, Traci and Ronda are all members! I have asked all my ladies to check in with me if they have a membership, so we can make an accountability network up! As women, we need someone to talk to while working out!! I'm excited!

I have forgotten to tell you all that I am short one rabbit now! So I have to modify my title description above. According to Nadine, he escaped and is in the back yard! But really he's well....do I have to say?

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

I need to use the gym at the clubhouse. Jim doing ok. And let Nadine know there is a rabbit hole in the back yard.

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

I thought you were the only one who slept in weird positions. Nadine , rowan, Jordyn like your elf bodies...

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya