Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Anniversary John and Barb!

Today is my brother John's and Barb's anniversary! I believe 13 years???? Don't quote me - it may be 12 years. They were married a few years before we were. So here is a pic of their family - it was taken this summer at Twin Falls Idaho. They live in Idaho. I have also posted some more pics from our vacation there this summer.
Devil's Tower Wyoming - Jourdyn is near the bottom of the pic climbing.
This is in Idaho on the way up the mountain from Boise to John's in Idaho City.
This is Andrew, Nathan, Jourdyn and Nadine in front of Mt. Hood in Oregon. We camped at the base of Mt. Hood for a night, right on the edge of a lake. It was a great experience! So much so that I have bought a tent. We also camp at the ocean for a couple of nights. It's not like camping back here in flat boring Ohio.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everybody!
Happy Anniversary John & Barb! I was going to call but ran out of time, (and my digital phone service won't be hooked up until Saturday!) Will call anyway if receive your package! Love you all and pray for you always!
Julie

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya