Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas with Friends!

Chuck and Charlene invited us to their church's Christmas program tonight! They go to Cedar Creek in Perrysburg. We had never been there before tonight. But have heard a lot about it and met their pastor before. So we went! Plus it was just a night to get to hang out with Chuck and Char and the all the kids! They have 9 and we have 3, so it was lots of kids! Tim Hartman, our brother-in-law, went as well, the Chuck/Char's kids go to his youth group. It was great!

A lot of Trans-Siberian Orchestra music! Awesome musicians, lights, message, etc. It was just wonderful! They give out free pop, coffee, hot chocolate! Needless to say, I spent most of the service having to pee - really bad!
Afterwards, we went to East of Chicago pizza for their buffet. I hadn't been to East of Chicago's since, I believe, high school.
I haven't told Chuck and Char but I am so proud to call them my friends! They are awesome people! And I am so glad to call them my brother and sister now!!!!! It's always great to know that your friends are friends for eternity!!!! I love 'em!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya