Sunday, December 2, 2007

Jourdyn's Singing Debut

Today Jourdyn and I sang together at church! We sang "Go Light Your World" by Kathy Trocoli. Jourdyn sang the first half by herself and did a MARVELOUS job!!!! She was a little nervous but did great!!! She received so many comments and a couple of emails thanking her for singing!

Nadine wanted to sing with us - but she's still a little too little! It would have been cute though!

Not much going on this week - other than me writing another Bible Study and a paper for my biblical theology class!!! Oh by the way - I got an A- on my 12 sermon ideas and an A- on my first ever Lectio-Divina Bible Study!!!! YEAH!!!! I was pleasantly surprised!!!!!! It has been a really tough class for me! Pray that I can keep that pattern up on these other two assignments this week!!!!

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

I think I leave them must be doing something wrong.... Love lots would love a cd of you singing together and some aylsihia woods too!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya