Sunday, January 11, 2009

Winter Retreat

Well, I have been really busy over the past week working on our Ladies winter retreat. It is going to be a real blessing and you know I like things to be well, mostly perfect! So I have been assembling all the curriculum, planning, thinking and getting it all together! I am very excited about it! It will be a great time of healing and restoration and believe if God-willing lead to a time of revival among the attendees.

Today, Rowan and I went to my neice, Stephanies wedding shower. He did a great job helping her open presents. He guided her to the largest ones. Because of course, the "big big big ones" must be the best. He ate cake. And I unfortunately ate cake! (Get's me every time!)

That's about it with us right now. We haven't been doing much because we have 12" of snow and it's cold!!!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya