Thursday, January 1, 2009

Slovenia

I believe I have scanned all the negatives of Slovenia that I can find! I feel like there are definitely some missing and I know that I am missing at this point my whole wedding and all of my Spain pictures. So please pray that I find them!

These pics are mostly of Slovenia. There are a couple from Scotland mixed in. When in Slovenia we did a lot of day trips. One of them was to Bled. It is a quaint little town. Huge tourist attraction. It just so happened that we came on a day that there was some type of to-do going on. There was a festival-type thing going on down in the city with Croatian dancers and performers. But we headed up to the castle. Once there we found food, wine, dignitaries, tv cameras, a reenactment, etc. We weren't sure if we were supposed to be there. And for the most part we were under-dressed. But hey, no one kicked us out and they handed us the food! So we stayed and enjoyed! It was a celebration of a tourism agreement between Slovenia and Croatia. Very neat!

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comments:

char said...

Great pictures! U look like your 12yrs old in those pics. Love how no matter what country your in you can find a party.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya