Thursday, May 22, 2008

Misc. Picture



Took this pic with my cell phone at the zoo the other day and just downloaded it off of there. But I thought it was cute, so here ya go!

Also, some of you know that I have been sick lately. Well, I've had gall bladder problems for years (since I was about 18) and I've ignored it or just dealt with it. As of late, it's getting harder and harder to do that. So I have to have my gall bladder removed. My surgery is going to be on June 4th and it is an overnight stay for sure. They are going to try to remove it laprioscopically but because of the size of my gallstones may not be able to and at that point they will have to do full surgery which will put me in the hospital for 2 to 3 days. So pray that it will go smoothly!

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

We love and are always praying for you. Of course she is cute!!!!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya