Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol: David wins it all!!!!

Well, duh? that wasn't a hard one to predict! But my David, David Cook won it all!!!! Last night the judges were so hard on him. They even called David Archuletta to win several times during the evening. It really seemed like no matter what David Cook did or how good he sounded, they were on the David A train last night. They both did a wonderful job and but David Cook has been the most consistent contestant on AI that I have ever seen.

I thought that for sure after being abused last night that he would be runner up! But he wasn't! And when Ryan Seacrest announced his name - I jumped up, clapped and screamed! I know, I know, I'm a loser! But it was such an awesome moment, because you could see on his face that he thought he had lost it too!

Not that he reads my blog or anything...but GREAT JOB DAVID!!!! David Cook that is!!! And by the way, Jason Castro sang Hallelujah again tonight! Another fantastic performance!

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Yeh! all good.. Dancing - Yeh Kristi!!!!

Julie said...

Did U hear about Steven Curtis Chapman's daughter, Maria? I've got to find out what happened. She's one of their younger ones from China - YEAH DAVID COOK, & DAVID ARCHULETTA - DON'T LET YOUR UPBRINGING HOLD YOU BACK, SOAR!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya