Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jason's gone


I haven't told you all, you may already know, but here goes. Jason Castro was voted off last week! It wasn't a shocker. (and apparently my 50+ votes didn't help him!) He did rather poorly...mostly he forgot a few lines and did Bob Marley really bad. I am a little sad though. I knew he wouldn't be the American Idol but it was sad to see him go. The show wasn't the same this week! And by the way, I still predicting that David Cook is going to win it. I've said that since the top 12 show. Well, even the top 24, he was one of the ones I called to win it! So go David Cook! And he sang Switchfoot, "Dare you to move" last night.

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Dancing with the Stars.,,, Idol is too many too long...Love ya

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya