Monday, May 5, 2008

First Softball game

Well, before the game even started Cheryl and I were playing catch and she threw way over my head, so I yelled "head's up Rob" before I even turned around because he was behind me with Rowan. And I wanted him to protect Rowan. I turned just in time to see the ball bounce off Rob's face. His right eye was immediately swollen and is only looking worse and worse. But never fear, Dr. Jeromy arrived a few minutes later and said without dye he couldn't tell if the eye had an abrasion. So, of course, Rob took that to mean it's okay it's just a little ugly! We left when I was done playing. So we missed the end of the game. Rob did get to bat and he scored. I batted twice and was out at first each time but I at least hit the ball and advanced our players! We lost! 14 to 10. Check out the video, I've made!!!By the way, just in case you want to know who Cheryl is, she is the first woman on the bench in the pictures. She has black hair in a pony tail. We came home and got the ice pack. I gave Rob 4-200 mg Motrins and sent him to bed. Rowan crawled up and gave him some love. (Pause the music at bottom before playing)

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Jim says "Just tell us you popped him.. you do not have to make up stories abought softball>>> ha.. Ha!" Hope it feels better will look worse and worse.. Purple.. isn't that Jourdyn's color..

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya