Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day weekend

I spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights at work for the most part. Friday I came home early and was able to hang out with the kids and Rob in the back yard. Yesterday, I was called off work completely, not before driving all the way out there. I made good use of the run there and hit some garage sales. I found some clothes for Rowan and a really cute sweater dress for Nadine.

Later in the evening we headed out to Ed and Evalee's for a bonfire with their family! It was really nice. My kids love Evalee to death and the little ones had a ball playing with the animals and Mandi's friends.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Sunday Night
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun - we took our drive to Nevada but did not take camera - beautiful sights of the rockies and sawtooths

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya