Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Game

Last night was our first softball game of the season. Our game last week was rained out. Our first time at bat we did so good! Then it just went down from there. But we are a team of teens and old people and we started out just to have fun this year. I had fun playing! I played second base, not very well, but I played it. I also hit the ball both times at bat! Was out on first, but I hit them! Note to self: when you hear the clank of the bat hitting the ball, drop bat and run immediately, don't watch to see where it goes before you run!

Rob didn't get to play. He's on second shift this week. So the kids and I went out to the field. Crystie is playing for our team this year. I'm excited about that. I'll get to see her smiling face every week for the next couple of months!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya