Friday, May 8, 2009

A busy week

This has been an extremely busy week for the family! Especially me! I started my new class this Monday, Missiology & Contextualization. It's going to be a tough one, lots and lots of reading. The Daughters of the King Banquet is tonight, so I have been daily preparing for that event. Cutting crowns, decorating, ordering food, last minute shopping, etc.

Nadine had one of her cavitities filled today. She has a total of four cavitities. She will go back in a couple of weeks for the others. She did a fantastic job. She didn't whine or cry and obeyed all of the dentists instructions!

Besides tonight, I work all weekend, even Mother's Day! I'll post pics of the banquet next week!

And I received my letter from the district and the credentials board voted unanimously to recommend me for my first district license! Rob and I have to go to District Assembly on June 10th so I can be presented with the license! It's very exciting, yet a little surreal!!!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya