Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jourdyn's Regional Quiz Meet

Daddy spent the weekend with the little kids and I in Gatlinburg. Jourdyn went for her Regional Quiz Meet in Mount Vernon, Ohio with Miss Dawn and her friend Katie! They went down on Friday night and spent the evening practicing. On Saturday they woke up and went to quiz. Jourdyn missed 5 out of 40, giving her a Crystal Achiever. She was awarded a trophy and a ribbon. She also got a t-shirt and a Moses bobble head. After the quiz, they played games and had lunch, then the award ceremony.

I was really sad to miss it. When I bought our tickets for Women of Joy last year we didn't realize it would be the same weekend as her quiz meet and Rob couldn't go because you can't take little kids to it.

So now we are off to World Competition in June! Just Jourdyn and I are going - it is in Orlando, Florida.

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

You are so busy.. we have had a quite week other than printing a few covers for menus to Mother Day luncheon at church on Sat at 11:30 - wish you girls were here to go with me.. I get to speak on my mom... I'll try to email what I am going to say - also copied sthe poem from one of the kids about being a mom for the table and took pics for the menus from Mary Engelbreit drawing - I think Julie gave me along time ago..

LOVE YOU

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya