Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

Nadine has been working really hard at school to prepare for their Thanksgiving feast. She's learned new songs, baked pumpkin bread, made stone soup and pecan bars. Oh, and we can't forget all the decorations that they had to make for the big day. She has been so excited! This morning she woke up asking if it was Friday. I said, yes and she went crazy! She knew exactly what she was going to wear. And was sure to not let any of us sleep because it's Thanksgiving Feast day!

Click to play
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

3 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Nadine. I was excited to see your pix. We love you and we are thankful for you and your brother and sister. Your mom and dad are blessings to you and us. Give Rowan and Jourdyn a kiss for me and tell mom to give you one from me.

Julie said...

Totally cool! Nadine, you did such a great job & I'm very thankful that I have two wonderful neices, Jourdyn & Nadine, & a wonderful nephew, Rowan. See you soon!

Heather said...

Too cute.. good job Nadine.. Happy Thanksgiving.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya