Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday

Well, I worked Thanksgiving from 10:30 am to 7:30 pm. I didn't do much better than a normal Friday or Saturday night. Our reservations were down by 100 from last year. But money is money! So I'm glad I was able to work!

Evalee and I usually wake up and are out shopping at 4 am. However, this year we decided not to. She called at 7:30 and picked me up at 8 and we headed over to Franklin Park Mall, which wasn't all that busy when we arrived. We hit Aeropostle, Bath & Body Works, Dillards, Hot Topic, Wet Seal and that's about it. Then we went to Elder Beerman at Woodville mall. At Franklin Park, I only bought soaps for the bathrooms at church. At Elder Beerman, I found Rowan a little remote control car for 5 bucks. We just gave it to him now. He's in love! I also found a new coat for me. It's purple. Mine was shot and this one was marked down to $25 from $80. So I got it.

Dad came over in the afternoon and we took the kids to Children's Wonderland. Rowan and Nadine are into Santa this year. I've told Nadine that he is just make believe. But I don't think she believes me. We've watched movies and I've let her know they are just make believe, but seeing Santa yesterday - her eyes lit up like firecrackers! And when Rowan saw Santa walk by him to take a break he said, "Hey, I need to ask him. I need to ask him for something."

Click to play children's wonderland
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

char said...

All the kids look so cute all dressed up. I haven't been to Winter Wonderland in FOREVER! I should take my little ones there.

Julie said...

Precious moments in time, right? Love you all very much!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya