Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Deck the Halls

I've been quite busy the last few days decorating the foyer at my church. I had lots of help from some of my ladies and after two straight days with what seemed like endless work - it's all done. Saturday I will be again back to decorating the auditorium. We couldn't do it this week because we have a wedding on Saturday afternoon. Here are some of the pics.

This is the big tree that I posted about last week. Didn't it turn out beautiful???


This tree I had to add another row of lights since the bottom row is out - but it is our Ist Annual Hope Family Tree. Each regular attendee is being asked to bring an ornament with their name and 2008 on it. So it's bare right now but I'll post a picture when it is all covered.


These trees are our Chrismon trees. All the ornaments on here were handmade by ladies of our church and in some way symbolize Christ.


This is our forest area. It is still a work in progress. We now have an animated deer (not pictured) and we are awaiting one final tree that is being donated for the far corner.


And this is Santa's chair. We have Breakfast with Santa every year. Santa comes and eats with the children, then reads them the true story of Christmas, the birth of Christ. It's really neat.

And after all of this I have decided that I will decorate your tree if you hate decorating for a small fee. And also I have a camera and can take great family pictures with any of our displays, again for a small fee. So let me know!

2 comments:

char said...

AWESOME JOB SHARON!!!!! It look like Christmas. Your on your way to a winter wonderland.

Julie said...

Excellent job, as usual, sis!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya