Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Women of Joy



I'm going out of town this weekend!!! (with Crystie, Jackie B., Sharon H and Jody H) We are all going to Gatlinburg for the Women of Joy conference. We get to see Liz Curtis Higgs, Kay Arthur, Priscilla Shirer and Jeremy Camp. I am very excited!!!!

Anyways, Rob is staying home with the kids for the weekend! This will be the first time that I have left them all for more than a day. So pray for me! But more importantly pray for Rob and the kids. He is on 2nd shift so we are doing some juggling for child care. So prayer is definitely gonna be one of the only reasons they make through the weekend! :)

I am going to try to post down there - I have to take my laptop for school. But I'm not sure that i will have internet service at all anyways. We leave tomorrow at 5 pm - pray for safe travels!

2 comments:

char said...

Nice view!!! Hope u have fun and learn something new. Have a safe trip. see ya on Sun when u get back.

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

We know you are always on the road and pray daily for God's protection and know He is faithful

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya