Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Great News!

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes



Okay so you have to know that I am kidding!!! It's not June or July yet. And since we just left March, it just wouldn't be right timing for me! I just am so unimaginative right now that I couldn't think of anything else to April fool's you over! Well, at least I couldn't think of anything that wasn't morbid!

My car has been in the shop for two days now! I have finally proven to them after two years that I am not crazy and that my windshield does leak. Although, I think they knew and just didn't want to fix it. Because today they tried to charge me to fix it...even though it's been an ongoing problem since the day we bought it. I talked to the owner's son and he said that there's no charge. We'll see how well that goes tomorrow when I get it back (if that happens!)

Here is some more artwork! Nadine's this time! I think we are going to frame the middle one! It's pretty cool! We'll hang it on her wall in her bedroom.



2 comments:

Julie said...

Ha-ha! Hope you had a great 1st day of April! Nadine's artwork is great! Now that Brodie's finally home, hopefully we'll get over to see you all soon!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Nadine - you come from a long line of creative people... We love you - No more pregnacies.... We are grandparented out...

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya