Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Visitor

I am driving up to Detroit today to pick up my brother!! He is coming home for a visit for a couple of days!! YEAH!!!!!

I was in the car this morning waiting for Nadine to go to school. And a song came on. I loved it and what I love more about it is who was singing it!!! Chris Sligh, one of my favorites from Idol last year. I was absolutely ecstatic! And I am pumped to get his CD in May. What I really love is that he is staying true to God. His parents were missionaries and he actually went to theological seminary for a while but felt called to go a different direction in music. I would love to meet him, he also has a blog... http://frommymindtoyoureyes.blogspot.com/

Listen to this song: http://www.thealley.org/temp/emptyme.mp3
(mom fix your speakers - you are missing out on a lot of great stuff!! Did you buy new ones and install them??)

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

It is not the speakers it is not being able to even bring up the sound stuff on the computer... need to have a geek!!!!Enjoy John... He has Jim's phone.. If he gets a call from Shirley MacF give her home number.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya