Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stage 1

Well, John, Rowan and I were off to visit family today. We went to my Grandpa & Grandma Nuzum's first, Uncle Bobby was there. We visited for a while and then all went to IHOP together for lunch. After that we went to Uncle Jeff's and visited with him and Jenna for about an hour. Then we went to pick up Jourdyn from school and while there we visited Aunt Connie.

We also went out to Grandma Krempa's gravesite, which always bugs me. I didn't cry though...I held it back. It really just reminds me how much I miss her. Aunt Sally's stone isn't engraved yet, but it's there and her grave doesn't have grass yet. They are pretty close together. What's weird is that any other person wouldn't know that Sally Lucas over here is sister to Bernadine Krempa just stones away. I feel the need to make a family tree for them or something. I can't remember where Aunt Mary, and Aunt Gene are buried. We seem to think there but we couldn't find them, so it may be some place else completely.

Today, began Stage one of our pool demo:


2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Whoa.. Did Rob operate the equipment??? Call Aunt Stella and have lunch - she will know where markers are and answer geneology.. probably your dad will remember some.. enjoy Joh and can't wait til you come out!!

char said...

Bye...bye... pool! I'm sure it had a fun life. :-( Boy! but what a big yard u have now!! More room for the kids to run and play.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya