Wednesday, April 16, 2008

God talks back

With Oprah, a false prophet spreading lies and telling the world that the old rugged cross is pointless and Jesus Christ isn't the only way, that you are your own salvation, with all this and even more, I pray hard that our nation and our world would open their eyes and see the through the lies to the TRUTH!!! There is only one truth and it is Jesus Christ!

Now I have racked my brain as to what I can do to combat Oprah's wickedness (that what it is, she is denying God and becoming her own god)and I have been left with just talking about it and making people aware of what the devil is up to these days. But let me tell you what, my GOD is up to something BIGGER!!! My God is up to taking over the #1 show on TV, My God, Jesus Christ is saying "I'll show you who's Lord! I am GOD and there is NO OTHER!!!" Check out this clip. Remember pause the music at the bottom of the page (and then crank up your volume! because I serve a huge God who is worthy to be praised!!!!)

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Wish I had sound _ What are they singing -

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya