Sunday, April 20, 2008

Visiting with old friends

First I have to tell you that Rev. Rod Trim spoke at our church today. He spoke about obedience to God's call to ministry in the missions field and full-time ministry. I really needed to hear everything that he had to say today. It was one of those sermons that you just know that God was talking to you and that it was meant especially for you. I was very blessed this morning!

When I left church I had a text message from Evalee saying that Ginger was coming to town for a couple of hours and that I should come out and see her. So that's what I did. I haven't seen Ginger since Rowan was a baby. I'm not even sure she has even seen Rowan. It may have been right before I had him that I last saw her. But anyways, Jesse, her daughter, is 14 and about 6 foot tall. Well, maybe not that tall but definitely taller than me. Here are some pics. Evalee, me and Ginger
Amanda, Jourdyn and Jesse
(see Amanda is my height about 5 ft. Jesse is about a foot taller!)

Below is Amanda, Evalee and Ginger
I gave Ginger this website - so maybe she'll chime in with a comment!
But it was great to see them. I really miss leaving right next door to all these people.
Living on Woodside was such a blessing, God blessed me with so many friends from that one small neighborhood!!! Love you all!!!

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Friends are a blessing from God and I/m so glad to know you have been back in touch. Tall...... Jesse is tall... and Ginger looks like she is happy..

char said...

wow! Ginger looks good! Its nice to see old friends. Jesse is growing up so fast. I feel old when I see amanda and remeber when they were all so much younger. We miss u living next to us. That was some good times with all your parties.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya