Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm Home!!!

WOW!! What a weekend! It was awesome!!!
Here are some of the pictures - the rest are in Jackie's camera so when she gets them to me - I'll get them to you.

Highlights of the Conference:
1) Liz Curtis Higgs was great. She shared a bit of her testimony but mostly was just hilarious!!! She is great woman and very on fire for God!
2) Kay Arthur was great too. I had never seen her before but she was excellent! She talked alot about Jesus being the only way and our country turning away from Him.
3) Charles Billingsley and the praise band, Exodus, were awesome. I didn't buy a CD, so I am going to have to find one online.
4) Jeremy Camp was amazing! He has such a heart wrenching testimony but it was so awesome to hear how God is working so strongly in his life. He asked for a volunteer - I was standing right on the side of the stage by myself pretty much - I raised my hand (along with 100 other women at the front of the stage.) He looked at me pointed and before I could move, this other lady ran up there. He looked at his guitarist looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and went with it. It was cool though, she got to sing with him. She didn't like to sing and she didn't really know the song. But it was fun!
5) It was just really nice to be able to be in the presence of God in such a beautiful place and be refreshed in Him!!!

I'll write more later. I'm tired and I'm going to bed.

Click to play Women of Joy
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

1 comments:

char said...

I'm glad your back home. Looks like u had lots of fun! Maybe I can make the next one. Love your pics!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya