Friday, April 4, 2008

An afternoon out and about

Jourdyn had a dentist appointment this morning, so she went to school late. Rob and I decided to go out and about instead of going all the way home and having to turn around pretty quickly. We went to Dick's to look at softball equipment, both he and I are going to play on the church softball team this year. That means I need a mit and some cleats. I found a mit at Anderson's but I really liked one at Dick's so I might go back and get it. I also found some cleats at Dick's that I really like. Didn't buy anything there though because I knew I had a coupon at home and I am a bargain shopper!!!


We then went to Libbey Glass factory to check out some prices on some things for our banquet next month. While there we went to lunch at the Erie Street Chawder House. It was delicious, reasonably priced and tons of food. They had a great seafood bisque!!!! If you're in the area, you should try it.


Here's a picture of Rowan with the giant frog! And of course, you know that he just loved it!!!

2 comments:

char said...

How cute!! I don't have a picture like what u said on my blog. U need to get a copy to me. I don't believe you. LOL! CHUCK WILL WANT TO FRAME IT!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Rowan - FROG - Fully Relied On God! This is a grandmother statement - I love frogs - would like some little green red foot frogs in a container.. But of course frog legs are good to eat and it has been years since we were in Luna Pier for Frog Legs

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya