Thursday, January 31, 2008

Where did the first month go?

WOW! Time flies! I can't believe we are getting ready to enter February already! I had over a month off of official classes at school. I was supposed to write two 10-12 page papers and didn't get one word down on them. So that leaves me scrabbling this semester to squeeze those in on top of my course work!

January has been an interesting month for us, full of ups and downs! I am hoping that February will bring brighter days. It seems right now that it is going to bring us a bunch of snow! So we'll see what's in store.

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

we have snow and blowing snow - alot of bad wrecks here - mother nine months pregnant - baby boy lived after c-section - she had 8 children and only 30 or 31...
Take care we love you - let me know when Valentine comes.

Julie said...

Yep - I always say, we've got to keep our heads up - literally and figuratively! God's got some good stuff for us - we've just got to be watching for it and ready for it! Love you, sis!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya