Friday, January 18, 2008

Scrapbooking

Crystie invited me to go scrapbooking with her tonight at her church. So dad came over and watched the two little ones for me and Jourdyn and I went with Crystie for the night.

I haven't scrapbooked for a long time. Tonight I think I got a lot accomplished. Here's some of my work. It's a little on the non-creative side, compared to some of my scrapbooks but after not doing it for almost a year. It's pretty good!

It was nice to just sit around and free up my mind a little bit. Just hard to have creative ideas! I've decided I am not going to scrap our trip to Idaho this past summer. I am going to put some pictures in our family scrapbook and some individuals of the kids in theirs, but not the whole trip in it's own album. Primarily because Rob wasn't there. This summer when we go out I will scrapbook that entire trip!


Connie and Tim came up for a little while. They brought pizza and pop! It was fun. A great night of fellowship!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi sis! Those aren't bad pages - not as creative as your usual, but still not bad. Wish I had more time to get as creative as I'd like with mine. Glad you got to see Connie & Tim, and hope they're doing well. Keep praying about Monday - interview confirmed for 4PM. We had Kelsey over and I took a nap until my show came on at 9 - man, am I boring or what? (ha-ha!)Already e-mailed John's Happy Birthday, hoping to get a chance to call after work/errands! Love you!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Great to be creative.. I think part of my problem - no creativity in life... Need to follow up.. Like pix's Dan's Bday is the 8th - he is an Elvis person......

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya