Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back to School

Well, Christmas vacation is over for Jourdyn - not for me, I don't go back until the 28th. We were up bright and early and of course, with bickering! I haven't been up to much over the past couple of days.

New Year's we stayed home. Julie came over, we watched Amazing Grace and then the ball drop. I think I like Ryan Seacrest hosting...not sure, I guess I'll have to watch next year to form my opinion. American Idol is starting up though very soon! YEAH! (I know, I'm a dork!)
Jourdyn's friend Paige stayed the night. They were lost in her room for the evening.

On Wednesday, I had some friends over for a girls night. We watched Anita Renfroe DVD's and laughed a whole lot!

I have been working out most days - not the holidays. I am really liking it. I have confiscated Rob's mp3 player to use and loaded it with all my music! :) I don't know if I have lost any weight yet but I do know I look different - I'm losing my well...my upper body! And we'll leave it at that! :) I feel different too! I feel pretty good nowadays! And it's only been a couple of weeks!

So what else can I tell you?? Well, I have spent the last couple of days trying to figure out this new computer. My laptop is missing keys, cracked in various places, etc. So we broke down and bought a desktop. Other than that - we haven't done much!

We are getting are pictures taken next Saturday - so be watching for those! I didn't make any resolutions this year! I always break them in about 3 weeks - so I am trying it different this year.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and keep exercising - I need to find time.... After work and supper I'm dead to the world... Kess the kids for me...

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya