Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Official Day of Kindergarten

The day has come that I have to put another one of my children in the hands of the public school system. Jourdyn never road the bus until 6th grade when she started in public school. Even in Kindergarten for her, we drove her back and forth to school. But Nadine is hitting the bus right off the bat. Rob and I were even talking yesterday about not letting her ride the bus home because she will be on it for 45 minutes and she told us "no." She wants to ride the bus not be picked up!

It is definitely a love-hate situation. I love the fact that she is growing up sometimes, other times it kills me. I love the fact that she is going to learn, yet scared of things that she might be learning. I love the fact that she will be gone all day, and hate the fact that someone else will spend more time with her than me during the week.

I bathed her with prayer last night and this morning. And I'll be praying all day for both her and Jourdyn.


May the light of God surround Jourdyn & Nadine,
May the love of God enfold them,
the power of God protect them,
And the presence of God watch over them;
Wherever they are, God is.
Amen.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Kindergarten
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

praying both nadine and jourdyn grow in the adminition and love of the Lod.. Hard to let go..and let God

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya