Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fall is coming...

I've spent most of this weekend working. I haven't worked consistently this summer, especially since Grandpa was in the hospital. So it was nice to be back. However, it gave me the opportunity to tell my boss that after Labor day, I can't work but rarely.

Jourdyn is going to be trying out for volleyball and the community theatre and it looks like Rob is going to be working 3 weekends a month. It doesn't make sense for me to drive all the way there and have to pay a sitter every weekend. She was okay with it.

I've still been applying for jobs as I see them, but not to aggressively. I am waiting to hear back from one of the area hospitals about a chaplaincy job. And the position that I interviewed for a few weeks back wasn't for me. Although I had figured that would be the case.

Nadine starts school tomorrow morning! I can't believe she is already going to kindergarten! Where have 5 years gone? It's a little easier since I've done this once before but it's still hard to watch them grow up so quickly.

She is VERY excited! She knows the date, and the time that she is going. And she knows her bus driver! Which is also fabulous for her. Today, she told me that I had to take her shopping for a new outfit for the first day of school. I told her "No" she can where what she has for now.

I garage saled on Saturday and was able to find Rowan nearly a whole fall wardrobe. Unfortunately, I found nothing for Jourdyn or Nadine. Our favorite second hand shop reopens this Friday and we'll be hitting up there. Also Elder-Beerman's at Woodville is finally closing so that will be a good stop for us as well!

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Nadine did you have a good day

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya